Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Faithful and True

Wyatt and I celebrated our 10 year anniversay on the 18th of this month! Celebrate with us and listen to our wedding song that my awesome honey wrote and sang for me on our wedding day.
On Friday we had dinner out and went to a book store. Each of us have a new book to read, and sometime in the fall we hope to take a week off and see what the backroads of Mississippi can show us.
Anyway, I intended to post this on the day of our anniversary but.. SURPRISE!..I'm late getting to it. Enjoy!

5 comments:

robin said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! Your "big night out" is exactly the kind that Dave and I have. Not very exciting, but exactly what makes us happy!! See you soon - love ya!

Elysa said...

WOW! I had no idea your hubby was so talented...as a songwriter AND singer! And what a beautifully sweet song. If you weren't sure about saying "I do" before that song, that surely would have been the clincher!

Elysa said...

P.S. And I definitely understand now why he likes Brown Bannister. :)

Rhonda Jeanne said...

Yes, he pretty much rocks.

Rhonda Jeanne said...

Thanks Rob! Our dates our almost always some combination of dinner, coffee, bookstore and movie.