Monday, August 18, 2008

WHAT is going on?

I haven't posted since Thursday! What have I been doing? Good night,nurse! Where does the time go?
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...I'm scaring myself.

Anyway, I'm taking a trip, folks! Up north to New England. I'll be leaving here not so bright and too dang early Wednesday morning, so I don't know if I'll be blogging before I go. Not really a big deal since I'm related to just about everyone who reads this. So, one half of y'all won't have to read my blog cause I'll be up there with y'all. The other half won't be able to read it because you'll be here in Mississippi taking care of my kids!

So, that pretty much leaves Elysa. I'll email you, Elysa!

4 comments:

Drewe Llyn said...

I hope you have a really great time! I read your blog regularly even though I don't comment. (Does that make me a prowler????) So blog if you can. I'll read it! :-) Be safe!

Rhonda Jeanne said...

you DO?????? I didn't know!!

Elysa said...

WOW!!!! My name is up in lights!!!! Okay...maybe not in lights exactly, but a small town girl's gotta take what a small town girl can get. It don't take much to excite me. ;)

And I'm glad to know Drewe Llyn is prowling around. She's one of my favorite people that I don't get to spend much time with.

Hmmm...that sounds wierd. I don't mean that I like her BECAUSE I don't get to spend much time with her, I mean I really like her and value her friendship even though our proverbial ships are always passing in the proverbial nights! Or in our cases, "days" when we're either dropping off a daughter or picking one up.

It'll be wierd to one day be friends with people when kids aren't involved. What will we do with ourselves??!?

Elysa said...

Okay...I'm waiting....where's my email?!?!?! I know, I know, you're saying "but I only left this morning!" but that was about TEN WHOLE STINKING HOURS ago!!!! Haven't you heard of internet cafes? I'm sure they have them in the airports. And c'mon. You have GOT to be at your moms by now. I mean I KNOW Boston SEEMS like a whole 'nuther country but its not THAT far away.

GET ONLINE GURRR-R-RL and get me some email happening!

WAAAA-A-A-A-AAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!