Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Wait. Where am I??

So here is the embarrassing truth. I haven't blogged in so long that I forgot how to it all works. You think I'm kidding, but I'm not. That's why I've only posted one entry, and I tried to put a link in that one and messed up. I've tried to update my Twitter account (which I had forgotten I had) link. No luck. It took me FOREVER to update my side column thingies, and yes that is what they are called. And worst of all, I'm strugglin' with posting a video, and it's Tom Petty Tuesday for crying out loud! Plus, Blogger.com has made a few changes since I was last here, so that's a bit disorientating. Very much like when I went to the gym on Friday and found they had put in a new front desk area. I stopped in mid-stride and looked around, not really sure of what had happened or where I was. The guy behind the desk laughed at me and said, "Been awhile?". awesome. I say all that to say this: Bear with me. I'll get it, eventually.

1 comments:

Rhonda Jeanne said...

OOOH! I figured out Twitter.